The Leasing & Property Management Admin will work closely under our Leasing Director and Property Management & Operations Director to ensure that BOK’s leasing goals and property management objectives are well supported
* Reliable, pro-active and self-directed to take action and resolve problems
* Ability to remain highly organized in a complex environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable presenting in front of groups
* Strong work ethic and pro-active attitude
* Sound judgment and ability to deal effectively with matters of a confidential nature
* Highly detail orientated with a high degree of professionalism, initiative, integrity, urgency and motivation
* Versatile, and not precious (not scared to try something new!)
The full-time summer intern to focus on community engagement at Bok in South Philadelphia. The ideal candidate is pursuing or holds an undergraduate degree in communications, urban studies/urban planning, graphic design and/or business administration. Successful candidates will have a relevant background, applicable skills and enthusiasm for Scout’s work.
* Excellent communication skills, particularly writing and copyediting
* Precise approach to work and an eye for detail
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Highly professional demeanor with strong attention to detail
* Self motivated and proactive individual able to work independently and manage time efficiently
* Graphic design and photography experience a plus!